Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy – Antikcart.com
How To Return An Item to Antikcart ?
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 7 days from the day you received the parcel from us.
1. Please email [email protected] to request a refund and we will assign you a case #. please keep the invoice number handy while to you are communicating with out support team. after the assignment of the return case,
2. Mail your returned item to:
6/432, Kollamkudimugal Lane
Seaport Airport Road
Thrikkakara – 682021, Kochi
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt. If you are sending the parcel from a different state than Kerala, you will need to enclose additional documentation , in a specific format provided by Kerala Tax authorities. Without such documentation, your returns will be confiscated by authorities at Kerala state border, and Technocrat Systems is not liable for such acts from your side.
Return and Refund
Refunds and returns are only permitted in the following circumstances.
1) If you received a wrong product. (we pay for reverse shipping in this case)
2) if the product is not working as described
3) If the product was DOA (dead-on-arrival). You have got 7 working days to report a DOA after the delivery date. After that, we cannot honour a DOA report.
Even if you meet the aforementioned requirements and submit a refund request, your request will only be authorised under following conditions.
1) You are raising a return request within 7 working days after successful delivery date. We regret to inform you that if you submit a return request after seven days from delivery date, regardless of the basis of your complaint, no refund is allowed.
2) The goods are in the state that we have described, any alterations made to the item after delivery are not eligible for return.
- Any products that are listed with detailed usage/tean and wear conditions.
- Any fountain pen inks, ink cartridges.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items ( Eg, Krishna Make your ink Kit)
If the return is happening without any specific reason, All items are subject to a 25% of restocking fee of the total invoice value of the item, this will be deducted from your refund. Customer need to pay for the shipping cost additional. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If the product you want to return is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different size, material, style or color, within the same price range or get upgraded with additional payment. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.